Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All unlocks in BF2 Singleplayer or Co-Op
Battlefield SinglePlayer Forum > Main > ***BF DOWNLOADS*** > Community Add-ons
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
MasterChiefRulZ
These excellent little Apps really liven up ones game in singleplayer or Co-Op BF2. smile.gif When used these allow use of the unlocks cue for Singleplayer and Co-op Lan gaming so that players can have a larger arsenal of handweapons to choose from. Use the appropriate App in accordance with your Version of BF2.

DPAll unlocks for BF2 ver 1.4 at Media Share.

BF2 Ver 1.5 Weapons Unlocker at BFSP.

Instructions:

Installation:
Put the file in your bf2 folder.

Usage:
Start bf2 then and then start the program (alt + tab to get to the the app to launch it if your BF2 boots before you get to start the unlocks program)

Go ingame and the unlocks arrows will be glowing signifying you can scroll through the weapons.

I hope to create more custom kit unlocks via a method FFOLKES shared with me, and using his method in conjunction with this App should really open up a whole new level of customization for offliners. cool.gif A little late in the game, but better late than never. Details for those interested in adding more weapons are in the following posts of this thread, read on.

The 1.5 addition is very handy for those with burgeoning BF2 custom mods that stress the memory limits of BF2. With BF2 version 1.5 you lose the interaction with Commander AI (no arty, supply drops, UAV, etc) but if you want to keep adding content this is the trade off, in patch 1.5 the 2 gig memory limit is lifted that is hardcoded into BF2. I recommend using the 1.5 version only if the memory allocation error is constant (and your PC has enough memory to spare). You have to do a little editing to system files to take advantage of the extra memory if using a Windows 32-bit operation system, the following is instructions you use at your own risk. This edit is only applicable to people using 32-bit operating systems of windows. 64 bit operating systems will automatically allow more memory usage with BF2 1.5.

Project Reality Forums/ Allowing BF2 to use Memory Tutorial

I've used the above Memory Increase tutorial myself with no problems, currently. Only use the above memory edit if you are on BF2 Version 1.5. It will not work on any other BF2 versions.

Note that since both applications fudge stats in order to get the unlocks to work, many Antivirus programs will incorrectly flag them as trojans/viruses. I've done full system scans on my PC after use with no issues. The 1.5 version I have not thoroughly tested, but so far have had no issues with scans. Use at your own risk.

EDIT:
Post updated with working link

EDIT:
Post updated with new BF2 ver 1.5 link

SPEC OPS UNLOCKS WON'T WORK?
read this.

HOW DO I ADD MORE WEAPONS TO THE UNLOCKS SO I CAN HAVE MORE WEAPONS TO CHOOSE?
read this
AND read this

I CHANGED MY WEAPONS IN THE UNLOCKS CONTAINERS BUT THEY'RE STILL THE SAME OLD WEAPONS WHEN I CHANGE THEM INGAME.
Did you rename your Unlock Containers? If they share the same name anywhere else in any other kits you will have conflicts. If they have the same name as the default Unlock Containers the default unlocks will be ingame instead. Rename everything like the example given in the "HOW DO I ADD MORE WEAPONS" links.

Please read this entire thread before posting questions about the UNLOCKS APPS. Most questions are answered right here if you read on.
anifan97203
Nice one. Thanks MCR. I'll try it on 1.5 also.
muskabeatz
People have been coming on these forums for years, including me, asking the same question "how do I get unlocks in single player" and each time someone will shout at them about how impossible it is and hard coded nonsense and direct them to the FAQ, and then here we are! It's about time.
MasterChiefRulZ
Had a chance to test this in LAN last Monday. Works great in BF2 VER 1.4!

Each PC has to have the App on their PC and activated, if only the server PC has the App, then only that PC will have the unlocks. smile.gif
OneZeroCyber
Kudos to the creator for making this and of course, MCR for posting it biggrin.gif
Thank you so much man! I've been looking for this over years smile.gif
muskabeatz
How come it unlocks weapons in all classes apart from spec ops? This is in AIX, havn't tried it elsewhere.
frank_beans
QUOTE (muskabeatz @ Jul 8 2010, 07:29 AM) *
How come it unlocks weapons in all classes apart from spec ops? This is in AIX, havn't tried it elsewhere.

i been having the same issue, but like you say, it is only in aix. on vanilla bf2, it works flawlessly.
MasterChiefRulZ
QUOTE (muskabeatz @ Jul 8 2010, 10:29 AM) *

Take a peek at the unlocks structure in AIX. If it doesn't have additional guns set for Spec Ops, then there's the problem.

When testing in another mod (CQB) I noticed no unlocks when the App was activated, so I peeked into the CQB files and they have no unlock hierarchy. The AIX Spec Ops probably has the same issue.

I plan on creating dozens of new unlocks by adding to the hierarchy, using the guns and skins I have collected these last several months. happy.gif I also noticed that unlocks can have different kit items, because when selecting the F2000 from Special Forces as an unlock (in BF2SP64, I need to upgrade to BF2All64), it also gives you teargas in your kit (also from special forces). Lots of cool possibilities there. clapclap.gif
frank_beans
it does have the unlock structure on the spec ops class.

aix2:
CODE
ObjectTemplate.create Kit UN_Specops
ObjectTemplate.saveInSeparateFile 1
ObjectTemplate.kitType Specops
ObjectTemplate.aiTemplate Specops
ObjectTemplate.geometry un_kits
ObjectTemplate.geometry.kit 0
ObjectTemplate.geometry.dropGeom 10
ObjectTemplate.networkableInfo KitInfo
ObjectTemplate.setHasCollisionPhysics 1
ObjectTemplate.unlockIndex 4
ObjectTemplate.cullRadiusScale 2.5
rem -------------------------------------
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate throwknife
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_USPmatch_silencer
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate c4_timebomb
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate c4_explosives
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate hgr_incendiary
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_UnlockUNSpecops
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_UnlockUNSpecops2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_p90
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ParachuteLauncher

ObjectTemplate.createComponent AbilityHud
ObjectTemplate.abilityHud.ammoSound S_Resupply
ObjectTemplate.abilityHud.healingSound S_Heal
ObjectTemplate.abilityHud.repairingSound S_Repair

ObjectTemplate.createComponent VehicleHud
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.hudName "HUD_TEXT_MENU_SPAWN_KIT_SPECIALFORCES"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.miniMapIcon "Ingame\Kits\Icons\kit_Specops_outline.tga"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.vehicleIcon "Ingame\Kits\Icons\kit_Specops.tga"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.spottedIcon "Ingame\Player\Icons\Minimap\mini_Soldier.dds"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.pantingSound S_SprintBreath
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.injurySound S_Injury
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.vehicleType 7

ObjectTemplate.sprintStaminaDissipationFactor 0.2

rem ---BeginComp:Radio ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent Radio
ObjectTemplate.Radio.spottedMessage "infantry_spotted"
rem ---EndComp ---

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer aix_UnlockUNSpecops
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate usrif_g36c
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 1

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer aix_UnlockUNSpecops2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate usrif_fnscarl
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem aix_p90
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem usrif_g36c
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 2

same as regular vanilla bf2:
CODE
ObjectTemplate.create Kit US_Specops
ObjectTemplate.geometry US_Kits
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USPIS_92FS_silencer
rem ObjectTemplate.addTemplate SIMRAD
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USHGR_M67
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate kni_knife
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSSpecops
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSSpecops2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USRIF_M4

ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.miniMapIcon "Ingame\Kits\Icons\kit_Specops_outline.tga"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.spottedIcon "Ingame\Player\Icons\Minimap\mini_Soldier.dds"

rem ---EndComp ---

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSSpecops

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSSpecops2
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem USRIF_M4

in pic format:

aix

vanilla bf2
lifeoftheparty2121
wait..it works in aix sp??

frank_beans
QUOTE (lifeoftheparty2121 @ Jul 13 2010, 07:11 PM) *
wait..it works in aix sp??

yeah it works fine for all classes except spec ops.
lifeoftheparty2121
and..and..i can have any number of unlockable weapons?
MasterChiefRulZ
it does have the unlock structure on the spec ops class.

Hm. Must be something else breaking it. uhm.gif

If you properly code the item index containers and hierarchy, according to FFOLKES, then yes.
lifeoftheparty2121
QUOTE (MasterChiefRulZ @ Jul 14 2010, 11:40 PM) *

If you properly code the item index containers and hierarchy, according to FFOLKES, then yes.

why thankyou MCR..i might finally have a way to have all my custom weapons in game, i thank you good sir i really thank you..

now, lets work on that spec ops bug..
Apache Thunder
I still think this needs to be updated for version 1.5. tongue.gif
imtheheadhunter
QUOTE (Apache Thunder @ Jul 14 2010, 10:54 AM) *
I still think this needs to be updated for version 1.5. tongue.gif

I still think V1.5 needs to be recalled, and replaced with a PROPER patch. tongue.gif
Ti_GER arn354
The unlocks for AIX-Specops are broken.
There is/was a typo in the code and it was fixed before release of AIX 2.0 . Unfortunatly that fix (as several small other fixes) slipped through Ky's hands on compiling the Installer-files for AIX 2.0 .
I should have somewhere the correct and working code - but don't nail me on finding it again.
frank_beans
i been looking everywhere but i still can't seem to fine the right place to fix it. funny thing is i archived the original vanilla bf2 kits_server.zip and soldiers_server.zip files into aix, and the spec ops unlocks work fine.
MasterChiefRulZ
funny thing is i archived the original vanilla bf2 kits_server.zip and soldiers_server.zip files into aix, and the spec ops unlocks work fine.

Yep, got to be a typo in AIX somewhere amidst all that code. BF2SP64 mod also has all the kits (including Spec Ops) working with unlocks (along with vanilla like you mention), so this App definitely works with mods.
MasterChiefRulZ
**UPDATE**

According to an old post by FFOLKES, you have to edit the 7th and 8th slot items to get the Spec Ops unlocks to work.

QUOTE (FFOLKES)
Turns out there is a BF2 bug with the special ability icon images for any weapon in slots 7 and 8.

So when I rem'd out the following in the Crossbow and Grapple Hook then the unlocks were selectable as they should be in the 1st kit.

rem ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.specialAbilityIcon Ingame\Weapons\Icons\Hud\SpecialKitIcons\grapple.tga

rem ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.specialAbilityIcon Ingame\Weapons\Icons\Hud\SpecialKitIcons\crossbow.tga

Files are located in

AIX/Objects_server.zip/Weapons/Handheld/Grappling Hook/ the third Grappling Hook.con file.

AIX/Objects_server.zip/Weapons/Handheld/nsrif_crossbow/ the second nsrif_crossbow.con file.

EDIT:

After some experimentation this doesn't seem to work at all. uhm.gif Unless I'm looking in the wrong place at a file named exactly like the ones FFOLKES pointed out. I even remmed out the 7th and 8th items from the Spec Ops kit entirely and unlocks still don't work.

SOLUTION:

The Spec Ops bug is caused by too many special ability icons for weapons in the kits of that class. Rem out the icons to allow unlocks for Spec Ops.

Example: In the binoculars tweak, which is one of the Spec Ops kit items.
rem ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.specialAbilityIcon Ingame\Weapons\Icons\Hud\SpecialKitIcons\laserpainter.tga
3SPECTER3
Im attempting to get this to work on the 1.5 patch. but idk if its my windows 7 or the 1.5 patch thats not letting me run it. Its an unknown file type and it always asks me what I should use to run it. Any ideas?
3SPECTER3
Nevermind, turns outn its a .exe and for some reason my computer cant recognize that. And also apparently its already been tried on the 1.5 patch and doesn't work. If anybody has any ideas of how to get it to run though that would help because I want to downgrade to the 1.41 patch anyway.
muskabeatz
What did 1.5 even do? It added a new map? I dunno I never saw the need to install it. I guess no advance has been made on the AIX Spec Ops kit then?
frank_beans
on my version of aix, i renamed all the unlocks, drop them down to one single unlock for each kit and that's working fine for me. specops and all the other classes have their unlocks.

CODE
ObjectTemplate.create Kit US_Specops
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate kni_kabar
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_USPMatch
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate usrif_m16a4aimpoint
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate hgr_incendiary
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSMCSpecops

rem ---EndComp ---

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSMCSpecops
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_xm8
lifeoftheparty2121
QUOTE (muskabeatz @ Aug 7 2010, 05:10 AM) *
What did 1.5 even do? It added a new map? I dunno I never saw the need to install it.

added several new maps/vehicles and a new army from both the booster packs, did some cheat fixes and stuff, the only reason anyone would want it is to play online and get the booster pack content
ShellShocked
I'm sad because this works perfectly on my Vista system but will not run on my new Win7 system. sad.gif

I think the .exe might be hardcoded to look for BF2.exe in \Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\ but under Windoesn't 7 it is installed in \Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\ . Anyone have an idea how to make this work?
3SPECTER3
Does the file say dpallunlocks and it has like an unknown file type? because it works on windows 7 im running it on windows 7
jdrou
QUOTE (3SPECTER3 @ Aug 8 2010, 10:46 AM) *
Does the file say dpallunlocks and it has like an unknown file type? because it works on windows 7 im running it on windows 7

But is it 64-bit? If the path is hard-coded it wouldn't be a Win 7 issue but a 32- vs. 64-bit issue. 64-bit Windows defaults to installing 32-bit software in Program Files (x86) instead of Program Files; this would apply equally to 64-bit XP, Server 2003, Vista, or 7.

Hard-coded path seems unlikely though; surely many people don't install games in Program Files at all (I certainly don't). More likely it's a problem with UAC; maybe you had it disabled on Vista and it's still active on Win 7.
MasterChiefRulZ
Another fix for the Spec Ops bug has been posted. I haven't test it personally.

QUOTE (FLN-LF)
It is corrected by removing binoculars from "AT kit" though the reason is not understood.

Good to have options. smile.gif
Fredkatz
I got this to work by renaming the unlocks and I am using it on windows 7 x64
Bud_the_Slacker
On a related note, is it possible to add new Itemcontainers to the kit .con files like this?

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_UnlockUSSniper3
---
---
ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer aix_UnlockUSSniper3

I cant seem to get this particular way to work due to me being a n00b, but is there any way to make it function in the intended way??
frank_beans
i read over at the bfeditor forums, that what you're wanting to do is impossible. check this >>> http://www.bfeditor.org/forums/index.php?s...amp;#entry63920
MasterChiefRulZ
On a related note, is it possible to add new Itemcontainers to the kit .con files like this?

Now what exactly are you trying to do? Create additional slots for a kit? If so, then yeah, hardcoded and not possible.
Fredkatz
I have gotten multiple unlock containers to work I personally have 4 different sniper rifles that work perfectly

Here is the code

CODE
ObjectTemplate.create Kit US_Sniper
ObjectTemplate.kitType Sniper
ObjectTemplate.aiTemplate Sniper
ObjectTemplate.geometry.kit 6
ObjectTemplate.geometry.dropGeom 16
ObjectTemplate.unlockIndex 6
ObjectTemplate.cullRadiusScale 2.4

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate kni_knife
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate kris
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USHGR_M67
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USMIN_Claymore
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_flaretrap
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate grapplinghook
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate nsrif_crossbow
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_barrett_m109
rem objectTemplate.addTemplate m200

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSMCSniper
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSMCSniper2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSMCSniper3
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSMCSniper4

ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.hudName "HUD_TEXT_MENU_SPAWN_KIT_SNIPER"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.miniMapIcon "Ingame\Kits\Icons\kit_Sniper_outline.tga"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.vehicleIcon "Ingame\Kits\Icons\kit_Sniper.tga"

ObjectTemplate.Radio.spottedMessage "sniper_spotted"
rem ---EndComp ---

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSMCSniper
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate m200
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem aix_barrett_m109

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSMCSniper2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate as50
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem m200

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSMCSniper3
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate barret
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem as50
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 3

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSMCSniper4
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate usrif_m14_scopped
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem as50
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem barret
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 4

It must not be hardcoded if I got it to work in AIX but I renamed my unlock containers to not match the vanilla's ones
The FX
i'm not sure what i am doing wrong with this, its straight forward, it seems to load fine, and yes i logged in then loaded it and then loaded up a game, but when i get in-game my unlocks arent well.... unlocked....
so as a side note, im using my own mod, i had actually gotten rid of all the unlocks code from the kits
so to test it out i added an unlock to the US engineer, note that i only gave it to this one character, none of the other engineers or kits
i have the coding to be correct from the looks of it, i even renamed the unlock container and have both places matching that, just in case but the dog thing is still not unlocked
any idea what i might have done incorrectly? i can post the code, but honestly i dont believe that is what is incorrect, it has to be something else!
MasterChiefRulZ
QUOTE (Fredkatz)
I have gotten multiple unlock containers to work

Yes. You can create more unlocks to cue up. FFOLKES created up to 5 but stopped there. It would appear you can create as many cues for unlocks as you wish, but no one has really pushed the envelope with it farther than what FFOLKES had done.

QUOTE (me)
Now what exactly are you trying to do? Create additional slots for a kit?

You can't have more than, what, is it 9 items in a kit? There's a specific limit for how many items you can have in a kit.

This is what I was trying to differentiate between. Was Bud_the_Slacker wanting to add more items to a kit? Or more unlocks to a que?

Here is FFOLKES post from back in the day on how he did it using AIX (this was back during AIX development days).. smile.gif

QUOTE (FFOLKES)
I created new ItemContainer names that were different from the default BF2 ones. I then deleted the default ItemContainer kit items and added this to the US Spec Ops kit file:

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate US_SPECOPS_UNLOCK1
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate US_SPECOPS_UNLOCK2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate US_SPECOPS_UNLOCK3
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate US_SPECOPS_UNLOCK4
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate US_SPECOPS_UNLOCK5

Then at the bottom of the file I deleted the existing ItemContainers and added this:

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer US_SPECOPS_UNLOCK1

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer US_SPECOPS_UNLOCK2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USRIF_M4
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem aix_xm8
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem usrif_fnscarl

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer US_SPECOPS_UNLOCK3

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer US_SPECOPS_UNLOCK4
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_type97

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer US_SPECOPS_UNLOCK5
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_p90
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem aix_type97
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 5

It worked like a charm. The unlocks selected now appear in game and there is not any more confusion with the BF2 mod files. As you can see I got a little carried away with the unlocks. I added five unlocks to see if the engine would allow me to have that many and it does. I have not tried to go higher since that many unlocks is kind of overkill...
HostileSniper
Strange..My anti-virus software says the file is a Trojan... uhm.gif
MasterChiefRulZ
QUOTE (HostileSniper @ Nov 1 2010, 05:09 AM) *
Strange..My anti-virus software says the file is a Trojan... uhm.gif

What AV software do you use? Could you post the virus id message?

Scans with AVG and Malware bytes come up clean for me.
HostileSniper
I'm using Avira AntiVir. It just blocks the file immediately after the DL finishes.
It says:
Virus or unwanted program 'TR/Dropper.Gen [trojan]'
detected in file 'H:\dpallunlocks.exe.
Action performed: Deny access"

That's it. tongue.gif
I'll try scanning it with Avast and see what happens...
MasterChiefRulZ
Seems like it might be a false positive, just like how AIX 2.0 sometimes sets off AV programs due to it's built in Stats program. Since the Unlocks are linked to stats this might be a similar scenario.

Here is an interesting link based of that selfsame trojan being detected by Avira.

Replies feature multiple online virus scanners you might want to try. With the guy in the thread the viral scans all came back negative (meaning no virus).

Kaspersky Online Scanner
Stoick
As information, I can confirm that removing binoculars from the AT kit fixes the unlocks for SF in AIX2.

I can also confirm that the unlock utility is broken with patch 1.5uck. I installed that patch to try out Nations at War (which is pretty awesome, btw) Do any of you know of another unlock program, or any other way to open the unlocks with 1.5uck?
agurkas
QUOTE (Stoick @ Nov 13 2010, 07:49 PM) *
Do any of you know of another unlock program, or any other way to open the unlocks with 1.5uck?
bump.
Dnamro
From what I have read, I think I know how to make unlocks work offline. It would involve using custom version of the kits renamed to get around the bf2 exe. That would of course mean, changing the init.con in all the maps to use the renamed kits. Probably have to rename the unlock containers within the kit code as well.

So in a custom kit you would only need unlock container that had all the weapon choices with unlock level 0:

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ULUSSupport

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer ULUSSupport
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate eurif_hk21
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem USLMG_M249SAW
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem RULMG_PKM
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem sasrif_mg36
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 0
heoinkang
ObjectTemplate.create Kit UN_SpecopsObjectTemplate.saveInSeparateFile 1ObjectTemplate.kitType SpecopsObjectTemplate.aiTemplate SpecopsObjectTemplate.geometry un_kitsObjectTemplate.geometry.kit 0ObjectTemplate.geometry.dropGeom 10ObjectTemplate.networkableInfo KitInfoObjectTemplate.setHasCollisionPhysics 1ObjectTemplate.unlockIndex 4ObjectTemplate.cullRadiusScale 2.5rem -------------------------------------ObjectTemplate.addTemplate throwknifeObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_USPmatch_silencerObjectTemplate.addTemplate c4_timebombObjectTemplate.addTemplate c4_explosivesObjectTemplate.addTemplate hgr_incendiaryObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_UnlockUNSpecopsObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_UnlockUNSpecops2ObjectTemplate.addTemplate aix_p90ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ParachuteLauncherrem -------------------------------------ObjectTemplate.createComponent AbilityHudObjectTemplate.abilityHud.ammoSound S_ResupplyObjectTemplate.abilityHud.healingSound S_HealObjectTemplate.abilityHud.repairingSound S_RepairObjectTemplate.createComponent VehicleHudObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.hudName "HUD_TEXT_MENU_SPAWN_KIT_SPECIALFORCES"ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.miniMapIcon "Ingame\Kits\Icons\kit_Specops_outline.tga"ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.vehicleIcon "Ingame\Kits\Icons\kit_Specops.tga"ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.spottedIcon "Ingame\Player\Icons\Minimap\mini_Soldier.dds"ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.pantingSound S_SprintBreathObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.injurySound S_InjuryObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.vehicleType 7ObjectTemplate.sprintStaminaDissipationFactor 0.2rem ---BeginComp:Radio ---ObjectTemplate.createComponent RadioObjectTemplate.Radio.spottedMessage "infantry_spotted"rem ---EndComp ---ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer aix_UnlockUNSpecopsObjectTemplate.addTemplate usrif_g36cObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 1ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer aix_UnlockUNSpecops2ObjectTemplate.addTemplate usrif_fnscarlObjectTemplate.replaceItem aix_p90ObjectTemplate.replaceItem usrif_g36cObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 2

Where must I get in this file?
Kanuc
Where must I get in this file?
[/quote]

You dont do anything with files. Get application Masterchief showed link too. Place in BF2 Main folder or in My Documents folder. Follow instructions that are in Download. It works like a charm in 1.41 Patch only.
ShellShocked
Hey, thanks for the assist! I finally got dpallunlocks working correctly in Win7 64x and I also rebuilt my kits as described above from Ffolkes. Now I have 5 renamed unlock containers per class and it is working brilliantly.

BTW - there is an error in the example posted above. Here's a simpler example without the missing entry:

PUT THIS WITHIN THE DECLARED KIT ITEMS:

CODE
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate US_ASSAULT_UNLOCK1
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate US_ASSAULT_UNLOCK2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate US_ASSAULT_UNLOCK3
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate US_ASSAULT_UNLOCK4
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate US_ASSAULT_UNLOCK5

PUT THESE STATEMENTS BELOW THE DECLARED KIT ITEMS:

CODE
ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer US_ASSAULT_UNLOCK1
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate Weapon2

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer US_ASSAULT_UNLOCK2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate Weapon3
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem weapon1
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem weapon2

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer US_ASSAULT_UNLOCK3
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate Weapon4
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem weapon3

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer US_ASSAULT_UNLOCK4
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate Weapon5
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem weapon4

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer US_ASSAULT_UNLOCK5
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate Weapon6
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem weapon4
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem weapon5
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 5

This way, you can have a loadout for almost any occasion without needing to shift gears to another kit. I basically loaded my Assault kits with lots of assault rifles, a SMG, a Para LMG and a marksman rifle. Now I can switch roles within the assault class depending upon the map and current tactical situation.

To continue, you can load up your sniper class to have an anti-material weapon, your favorite sniper rifles and a marksman rifle or two.

Medics could get M4 variants, custom pistols as primary weapons and various SMGs.

Support soldiers can have LMG variants with 5.56mm or 7.62mm barrels, a portable minigun and various optics available for the LMGs.

SpecOp soldiers have the ability to choose shotguns, SMGs, carbines and marksman rifles.

AT soldiers can have SMGs, shotguns, a grenade launcher, a marksman rifle or additional AT weapons.

Engineers (being my favorite class) have access to SMGs, rifles and additional AT weapons.

I've just started to play with these capabilities and I like how it works very much. I like being able to choose a different kit layout to meet the ever-changing nature of the Battlefield. Plus, switching-up and shooting different weapons is really fun! AR15firing.gif
MasterChiefRulZ
Brilliant debugging work Sonic! I haven't had time to do this, but this is exactly what I have planned for my own mod once I get my arsenal and weapon cache where I want it. This is definitely helpful and useful information (copy paste)! bigthumb.gif

I've just started to play with these capabilities and I like how it works very much. I like being able to choose a different kit layout to meet the ever-changing nature of the Battlefield. Plus, switching-up and shooting different weapons is really fun!

Brings customization to a whole new level in BF2, much like the CoD games! I'm putting in weapons with different skins to reflect slight weapon changes (like one weapon slightly stronger but with slightly less accuracy, while another with more ammo but more recoil, etc) in addition to different attachments reflecting weapon differences (like Eotech sight variants having more accuracy than Iron sighted versions, but giving IS versions some other statistical advantage vs Eotech to keep IS weapon versions from being irrelevant/pointless).

If I'm not mistaken you can also assign differences in kit items attached to what weapon is picked for your primary. I've switched to a BF2:SF weapon and my grenades traded for flashbangs in a mod before, trying to remember which one so I can copy that functionality for additional tactical options in my mod.
bobthedinosaur
Still only works in 1.41 though correct?
MasterChiefRulZ
QUOTE (bobthedinosaur @ Jul 2 2011, 12:13 PM) *
Still only works in 1.41 though correct?

Afaik, yes. Why stick with 1.5? If you need it for online play (or 1.5 only mods) just create a copy/paste of your BF2 folder (one for version 1.4 and the other for 1.5). Booster content has been ported to 1.4, and Commander AI is bugged in 1.5, aside from PR and FH2 I find 1.4 much more appealing for all other BF2 gaming.
bobthedinosaur
Why use 1.5? Mainly for the wide screen change and the ram fix. Also this:
Bug Fixes - Fixed the issue where picking up a players kit would cause CTD
Although I miss the old AI and the ability to hack kit upgrades.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.