IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bot support for one or more of the Forgotten Hope CMP maps: Guadalcanal, Invasion of the Philippines, Iwo Jima, Raid on Cabanatuan, Map devs gave full permission
Michael Z Freema...
post Oct 23 2017, 08:24 AM
Post #1

Previously Xenephone
Group Icon

Group: BFSP Team
Member No.: 4,215

Hi,

I would like to request bot support for one or more of these maps. Full permission has been gained from the map authors. The maps can be obtained by using the FH2 Community Updater (click on first image in post). Maps are in three posts as I reached image number limit.

CMP Guadalcanal

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Michael Z Freema...
post Oct 23 2017, 08:25 AM
Post #2

Previously Xenephone
Group Icon

CMP Iwo Jima

--------------------

+Quote Post
Michael Z Freema...
post Oct 23 2017, 08:26 AM
Post #3

Previously Xenephone
Group Icon

CMP Raid on Cabanatuan

Some of these maps, such as Invasion of Philippines may have existing navmeshes that can be reused although not sure if its as simple as that. I've heard some map authors say that these pacific maps are very difficult to produce for Coop/SP. I don't know why this is the case as there are plenty of BF2/PR and other maps out there that have a large sea area and aircraft carriers. I suspect some of the larger boats could be a problem with bots ? If they beach them straight onto an island then so be it. That's how they sailed them in FH1 and it was fun in those Pacific maps. Some of the vehicles and planes in there will need AI templates I guess. Raid on Cabanatuan is probably going to be the easiest but most boring (at least for my own environment preferences) but might get the ball game started.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 01:33 AM