post Aug 22 2017, 05:51 AM
Post #1

Major

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 10,005

Hey guys (especially Clive laugh.gif ),
my problem has already been discussed here:
http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/for...php?t18814.html

I tried to solve it the way Clive described it, but the error still persists with some custom vehicles that I put into a vanilla map.
sad.gif
I didnīt use any other modifications or any other custom objects - the error definitely comes from any (or all) of these 3 vehicles:(you can download them if you want to help)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p797s4mpuzdd...uck_problem.zip

These vehicles can be implemented into any vanilla bf2 map with the help of a serverarchives.con file which must be put into the server.zip of a map..

Could somebody please help? Anyone? Clive? happy.gif thanks mates

This post has been edited by bluehawk112: Aug 22 2017, 08:45 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
clivewil
post Aug 23 2017, 05:50 AM
Post #2

meh.
Group Icon

Group: Mr. Admin
Member No.: 3,545

talibtruck? as in taliban pickup truck? is this the thing with the ruddy huge gun on the back?

if so, that might still be in my game, i'm not sure if i deleted it or not. one thing though - it never glitched out with a PINone error as far as i know, and it was running around in my mod for quite a long time. crashy and badly behaved objects in my mod either get fixed or deleted real quick, talib truck didn't misbehave

--------------------

+Quote Post
bluehawk112
post Aug 23 2017, 06:01 AM
Post #3

Major

QUOTE (clivewil @ Aug 23 2017, 01:50 PM) *
<br />talibtruck? as in taliban pickup truck? is this the thing with the ruddy huge gun on the back?<br /><br />if so, that might still be in my game, i'm not sure if i deleted it or not. one thing though - it never glitched out with a PINone error as far as i know, and it was running around in my mod for quite a long time. crashy and badly behaved objects in my mod either get fixed or deleted real quick, talib truck didn't misbehave<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hey Clive,
nice to have you here again :-D
You are absolutely right, Iīm pretty sure, too - itīs not the ZU232 pick up truck thatīs misbehaving here. My strong guess itīs the 107 rocket launcher truck. Iīm not sure if I gave it to you already...
Iīd be very glad if you could take a look at it...- itīs in the download package
Iīm sure you will like this one, too - if youīre able to fix it ;-D
thanks Clive

- but please guys, there should be more people willing to help in this forum, I start feeling bad about asking Clive again and again...

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Aug 23 2017, 07:01 AM
Post #4

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Member No.: 48

- but please guys, there should be more people willing to help in this forum

Sounds like you're ready to volunteer. Learn why your specific problems occur, how to fix them, and be ready to take Clive's place. wink.gif

I start feeling bad about asking Clive again and again...

Not everyone is on Clive's level. Truthfully he's probably the most advanced/experienced BF2 modder we have left on BFSP staff. Not taking anything from people like Dnamro (who has experience in multiple BF titles), but Clive has exclusively worked with BF2 for a long time.

This is why it's so vital to share solutions when we find them, post them in the forum, enabling others that follow the modding path to be able to help themselves.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bluehawk112
post Aug 23 2017, 10:47 AM
Post #5

Major

mellow.gif huh.gif uhm.gif happy.gif happy.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif clapclap.gif clapclap.gif clapclap.gif clapclap.gif waytogo.gif ok

+Quote Post
clivewil
post Aug 25 2017, 12:02 AM
Post #6

meh.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,545

QUOTE (MasterChiefRulZ @ Aug 23 2017, 09:01 PM) *
and be ready to take Clive's place. wink.gif

that might be sooner rather than later, my home situation might be changing sometime soon and i might end up joining the realm of the homeless. if that occurs obviously i won't have much in the way of PC gear, or even a power point to plug it into.

This is why it's so vital to share solutions when we find them, post them in the forum, enabling others that follow the modding path to be able to help themselves.

i have been quite a bit more active here lately than it would outwardly seem, but most of the time i get contacted by PM and so any solutions or workarounds are replied back also via PM, which doesn't help vitalise the actual forum much unfortunately... at the same time, i'd feel a bit weird if someone PM'ed me with an issue and i straight away pasted it up into a forum thread, instantly making it public

as far as the tali truck goes, i'm still in the middle of a couple of other jobs, i'll try to look at it when i get a free moment

--------------------

+Quote Post
bluehawk112
post Aug 25 2017, 05:27 AM
Post #7

Major

Hey Clive,
donīt worry about that damn truck. I think I can speak for the whole BFSP community when I ask you to better care for your home situation now. We donīt want to lose you, please fight and
stay with us! Donīt give up on you- youīll have to find a new home or stay in your old one. Put all the BF2 stuff away and come back on us when your home situation is safe and sound - please!
We really donīt want to lose you!!!!

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Aug 25 2017, 07:39 AM
Post #8

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Member No.: 48

Man I hate to hear that Clive. I hope you can find a solution to your problem.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 09:00 AM