Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bf2 hands signals to Bf2, commo rose link to hands signal
zukov
post May 2 2017, 06:37 AM
Post #1

Captain

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 10,671

like the title, in Bf2142 the third person, when you use the commo rose , is linked to his hands gestures with animation for any sentence !

is possible port this feature to bf2? where i found this animations?

is possile port the pulse meter and smoke grenade with his fantastic effect?

ops sorry for the error in title i mean bf2142

This post has been edited by zukov: May 2 2017, 06:43 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
zukov
post May 2 2017, 09:19 AM
Post #2

Captain

edit i reworked the soldiers/common/

AnimationSystem3p.inc

and put the animations on 3p folder both in server and client with correct declaration, animation, bundles and triggers but doesn't work

liknk to the file

i thinks that needs a link with commo rose or something like that, i assume taht the skeleton is the same

This post has been edited by zukov: May 2 2017, 10:51 AM

+Quote Post
M.Combat
post May 3 2017, 04:08 AM
Post #3

Mediocre animator and modder

Member No.: 2,251

From memory it's one of the few features specific to the updated engine 2142 runs and can't be back ported.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zukov
post May 3 2017, 05:15 AM
Post #4

Captain

QUOTE (M.Combat @ May 3 2017, 04:08 AM) *
From memory it's one of the few features specific to the updated engine 2142 runs and can't be back ported.

really? are animations nothing special,

it's a pity

+Quote Post
Fastj@ck
post May 4 2017, 02:22 PM
Post #5

Major

Member No.: 5,523

Sofar i know can you have multiple animations linked in the HUD (was it HUD? by changing gui index?, sorry to long time ago but something is possible but it was with reload animations) in BF2.
I think BadSanta had it done.

Its linked in the commorose (BF2142). When you call for medic, the soldier lift up his arm and starts winky winky. Also when you call for EMP, the soldiers put his hands on his ear like he use a radio,
Look in the HUD stuff that belongs to the commorose.
There must be a statement about an animation.

This post has been edited by Fastj@ck: May 4 2017, 02:24 PM

+Quote Post
zukov
post May 5 2017, 02:51 AM
Post #6

Captain

QUOTE (Fastj@ck @ May 4 2017, 03:22 PM) *
Sofar i know can you have multiple animations linked in the HUD (was it HUD? by changing gui index?, sorry to long time ago but something is possible but it was with reload animations) in BF2.
I think BadSanta had it done.

Its linked in the commorose (BF2142). When you call for medic, the soldier lift up his arm and starts winky winky. Also when you call for EMP, the soldiers put his hands on his ear like he use a radio,
Look in the HUD stuff that belongs to the commorose.
There must be a statement about an animation.

i separate the animation and rewrite the animation system3p (i hope correctly) but i didn't see anything in gui index i google Badsanta

Thanks!

+Quote Post
Fastj@ck
post May 5 2017, 10:41 AM
Post #7

Major

Nananannah,

BadSanta did something with multiple reload animations and no Commorose animations. I believe thats not helping you much.
Look into BF2142 menu_server.zip for the hud stuff - communication. In one of them should be the info about an animation statement.

+Quote Post
zukov
post May 5 2017, 01:32 PM
Post #8

Captain

QUOTE (Fastj@ck @ May 5 2017, 11:41 AM) *
Nananannah,

BadSanta did something with multiple reload animations and no Commorose animations. I believe thats not helping you much.
Look into BF2142 menu_server.zip for the hud stuff - communication. In one of them should be the info about an animation statement.

i'm going crazy , i opened every files in mod and python on engine but nothing just one file "Radio.con" has the emote message but nothing about to command the "emote animations"

CODE
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:1 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_spotted "Radio.sendSpottedMessage 1 VTNoVehicleType"
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:2 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_go "game.radioMessage TCLocalTeam PLAYER_TACTICS_gogogo"
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:3 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_needpickup "game.radioMessage TCLocalGroundVehicle req_pickup"
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:4 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_negative "game.radioMessage TCTeamAndLocalEnemies negative"
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:5 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_needammo "Radio.callForAmmo"
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:6 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_followme "game.radioMessage TCLocalTeam PLAYER_TACTICS_followme"
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:7 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_needmedic "Radio.callForMedic"
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:8 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_rogerthat "game.radioMessage TCTeamAndLocalEnemies roger_that"
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:9 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_needreinforcements "game.radioMessage TCTeamAndLocalEnemies backup"
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:10 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_thankyou "game.radioMessage TCTeamAndLocalEnemies PLAYER_CONFIRM_thankyou"
radioInterface.setStringMap Interface_1:11 HUD_COMROSE_GRUNT_sorry "game.radioMessage TCTeamAndLocalEnemies PLAYER_CONFIRM_sorry"

but i don't see nothing

This post has been edited by zukov: May 5 2017, 01:36 PM

+Quote Post
Fastj@ck
post May 5 2017, 02:04 PM
Post #9

Major

but i don't see nothing

The standard messages starts with :

game.radioMessage TCLocalTeam PLAYER_TACTICS_gogogo

Calling for medic starts with :

Radio.callForMedic ------------ and NO TCLocalTeam statement

Look for RADIO in the modfiles

This post has been edited by Fastj@ck: May 5 2017, 02:06 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 04:31 AM