Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Weapon Selection like AP
CaptainSquid1213
post Apr 21 2017, 08:13 AM
Post #1

Private

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 10,746

I have been playing AP a lot and I have a question. How do you create the weapon selection screen that is featured in alpha project? I cannot just use the custom bf2.exe - that has the locked weapons unlocked - and just put my own weapons in the kit files, because I also want to still play online with the revive launcher. If this forum already has a topic of this sort, please link it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
MasterChiefRulZ
post Apr 21 2017, 01:31 PM
Post #2

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Group: Mr. Admin
Member No.: 48

QUOTE (CaptainSquid1213 @ Apr 21 2017, 10:13 AM) *
I have been playing AP a lot and I have a question. How do you create the weapon selection screen that is featured in alpha project?

It's a work of code in Python. A programming language that can be used for modding BF2.

because I also want to still play online with the revive launcher. If this forum already has a topic of this sort, please link it.

If you mod your files then you won't be able to play online, because in order to play with others you have to have the exact same files installed in BF2. It's the way BF2 is built. You'll get compatibility errors, and potential hacker kicks (with modified files).

If you want to play online with AP's style of customization, you'll have to use AP mod and try to find an online server.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017 - 05:17 AM