Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Check out my video of my "sub-mod" of BF1941 mod
Tom E Gun
post Oct 12 2016, 01:23 PM
Post #1

Enlisted

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 11,780

Here's a video of part of a fight on the BF1941 Salerno map with extended time for bodies and vehicle hulks. Thanks to help from the poster Dnamro I was able to mod the Objects.rfa to extend the duration of corpses and vehicle wreckage. I had always wondered how they did it in the BFHD mod, but that only uses the vanilla maps. This adds SO much enjoyment and immersion to the game. No slowdown whatsoever from the corpses and wrecks. I really don't want to play any BF42 without this now. I'm going to have to do this with all my installed mods. Not sure yet how to mod the aircraft and water vessels files to do this.

Don't forget to watch in HD 1080p!

BF 1941 "Shellshock Submod"

This post has been edited by Tom E Gun: Oct 12 2016, 01:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
ridgeraiser
post Oct 13 2016, 07:54 AM
Post #2

Major
Group Icon

Group: BFSP Team
Member No.: 9,097

Nice to hear something. Is that content for a new release? Or for a patch? Where is your community? The bf1941.ru website were be closed a couple of years ago. I know there is the russian vk.com BF1941 community. I want to create a news about it. I like your video, nice one.:-) Im happy to read somethin about BF 1941 after years again. The server is still 24/7 online.:-)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom E Gun
post Oct 13 2016, 02:48 PM
Post #3

Enlisted

QUOTE (ridgeraiser @ Oct 13 2016, 07:54 AM) *
Nice to hear something. Is that content for a new release? Or for a patch? Where is your community? The bf1941.ru website were be closed a couple of years ago. I know there is the russian vk.com BF1941 community. I want to create a news about it. I like your video, nice one.:-) Im happy to read somethin about BF 1941 after years again. The server is still 24/7 online.:-)

Hi,

I don't have anything to do with the original team who created BF1941. I am not even from Russia. No community, just me. I don't know if it would be ok for me to release this as I did not have anything to do with the creation of the mod and I don't know who to ask for permission. However it is real easy (if somewhat tedious) to do by yourself. I did FHR as well last night and that's even better as the tank wrecks smoke and burn in that one. This pic is from Tobruk but A Day of Zitadelle map looks even better as you have columns of smoke from horizon to horizon.

This post has been edited by Tom E Gun: Oct 13 2016, 02:51 PM

+Quote Post
Tom E Gun
post Oct 13 2016, 11:02 PM
Post #4

Enlisted

Here is another video this time showing the map Tobruk from FHR mod with extended time for corpses and tanks wreckage.

FHR Tobruk with extended corpses and wrecks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 07:16 PM