post Apr 17 2015, 05:52 AM
Post #1

Major

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 10,091

hi every 1 !

need help to find some of the mods from this big icons pack
http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/for...php?t16009.html

i did find many mods on my own already like "AP-Alpha Project,PoE-Point of Existence,PR-Project Reality,SoW SpecOps Warfare and many others ..."
but in the pack there are some shortcut names of the mod i can not find and one mod that doesnt exist totally ?

what mods are those ? and where to get them ? a link if possible please!
nomad
bf2aus
bf2cn
bfsolo
combat
dow

and now about this mod
Rfad-Requiem For A Dream - it doesnt exist anywhere or i got something wrong ?
i rly hate wood on AKM,AK74,AK74u,SVD and other weps... but i just love that black synthetic !
and in this rfad mod judging by icon there is one and only AK74u syntheticthat that i could find at all ... but only looking at the icon! AP mod has AK74u but i dont like this one much ... so can anybody tell me what's up with that mod or maybe it has another name ?

also maybe somebody knows some special mod where i could rip more of my favorite synthetic weapons ? could use more of the AKM,AK74,AK74u,SVD,Svu,Rpk,as val, and others weapons ...

i ripped yesterday AK74m from Project Reality and this weapon looks rly good synthetic and all .. but it's too much of realistic for my AIX mod i guess .. draw and reload animation too slow - i need something a bit else for fast combat which AIX is so ye ripping weapon from Reality mod was a bad idea as it looks like .. it is working nevertheless even tho i had to rewrite soo much config on this weapon ...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
MasterChiefRulZ
post Apr 17 2015, 10:56 AM
Post #2

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Group: Mr. Admin
Member No.: 48

what mods are those ? and where to get them ? a link if possible please!
nomad
bf2aus
bf2cn
bfsolo
combat
dow

nomad = Lt. nomad's weapon packs, found in our BF DOWNLOADS/Community Add-ons section.

Nomad's thread.

bf2aus = BF2 Australian Forces Mod

Find it at moddb

bf2cn = Chinese BF2 modding website that does not like us and has asked we never post links to them... sooo... google is your friend.

bfsolo = Dead French BF2 modding site. No longer exists.

combat = BF2 Combat mod.

Find it at Moddb

dow = Dogs of War mod by our own intheheadhunter.

Battlefieldsingleplayer/DoW forums (DL links are there)

Rfad-Requiem For A Dream - it doesn't exist anywhere or i got something wrong ?

I googled and found a link, but not sure if it's trustworthy so I'm not going to post it. If you google it you'll find it as well, up to you whether you want to try it. dunno.gif

AP mod ... can anybody tell me what's up with that mod or maybe it has another name ?

AP stands for Alpha Project.

Find it at Moddb

weapon...draw and reload animation too slow

Easy peesy to edit. Just edit the reload times and draw times in the weapons TWEAK file, and then go to the AnimationSystem1p.INC and AnimationSystem3p.INC and set the same times in the different reload and draw animations (some reload and draw animations have multiple ones for Prone, standing, etc). Also you'll need to tweak the pitch of the reload/draw sounds to match in the TWEAK file. I usually divide the animation time into quarters (divide the reload time by 4) so it's easy to tweak the pitch, so if you reduce reload time by one quarter you'd adjust the pitch for the sound from 1 to 1.25.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aleks
post Apr 18 2015, 04:25 AM
Post #3

Major

Member No.: 10,091

I googled and found a link, but not sure if it's trustworthy so I'm not going to post it. If you google it you'll find it as well, up to you whether you want to try it. dunno.gif

i did find 2 links one on russian site but all download links and even mirrors are dead ... and the other one there isnt any download available at all ... can you send me PM with the link you found ? maybe it is different but i can check it out myself ... cuz my google search is different then urs i think .. i need to change settings for search somewhere

Easy peesy to edit. Just edit the reload times and draw times in the weapons TWEAK file, and then go to the AnimationSystem1p.INC and AnimationSystem3p.INC and set the same times in the different reload and draw animations (some reload and draw animations have multiple ones for Prone, standing, etc). Also you'll need to tweak the pitch of the reload/draw sounds to match in the TWEAK file. I usually divide the animation time into quarters (divide the reload time by 4) so it's easy to tweak the pitch, so if you reduce reload time by one quarter you'd adjust the pitch for the sound from 1 to 1.25.

well ofc i could speed up reload times and do all the editing ( even tho i am at weapon porting only atm ... i will work on weapon editing only when i have enough weapons and can work on my custom kits .. i need to edit ALOT in my AIX server to make it the way i want ) but the thing is if animations play too fast it will not look realistic at all ... it is as i said overall bad idea to port weapons from realistic mod to my AIX as they dont quite fit even when i speed up things so i just gonna pass on this AK (the main goal anyway was - to see if i could rip weapons from this mod - i thought it will be the hardest mod to rip anything from and yes it was ... i rly had to rewrite alot of tweak file for this weapon to work in AIX and it did work in the end .. learning more and more each day! besides i already found an amazing AK12 mate ... this weapon rly blows! just check it out http://www.moddb.com/mods/global-storm/ima...bal-storm-ak-12
i rly wish there would be more of such high quality weapons out there ... havent ripped anything from this mod yet but i'll smash myself to death untill i rip these AK's for my AIX ...

P.S. about sound - atm i dont have any sound editing software and right now i dont understand much how sound firing loop works ... ported AA12 and Saiga from SpecOps Warfare mod ... AA12 had fully automatic mode and i wanted to make the same for Saiga ... when i added to Saiga firemode 2 it did only play first firing shot and for the rest there was no sound ... then i took the firing sound from AA12 and adjusted the same firerate for Saiga as AA12 did and firing sound started to work on fully automatic ... lame solution ofc ... but as i said atm i'll try to stock on as many weapons as possible and all the editing and adjusting will be done later ... so about that sound it will be my next lesson little later - what and how does work smile.gif
the reason is - i port alot of weapons right now but i might find better ones then i already have and so adjusting and tweaking my current ones is rather stupid ... and besides i didnt think too much about my kits yet ... so 1. gather alot weapons 2. create custom kits 3. edit weapons that i use in the kit and remove all the unused weapons!

This post has been edited by Aleks: Apr 18 2015, 09:44 AM

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Apr 18 2015, 10:33 PM
Post #4

You know the drill...
Group Icon

can you send me PM with the link you found ?

Found it again but looks like it's dead. Sorry.

i already found an amazing AK12 mate

Looks like he retextured the BF4 AK12 that enemysniper animated. Yeah I got that one, planning on using it, been currently using/tweaking M.Combat's and Bobthedino's AK12s. All in the Community add-ons section by the way.

atm i'll try to stock on as many weapons as possible and all the editing and adjusting will be done later ... so about that sound it will be my next lesson little later - what and how does work

All you need is in the List of Important Modding Threads sticky. It's like a Frequently Asked Questions thread. Almost all my knowledge comes from studying those threads.

How to make sound regions for weapons is in that sticky thread (as an example).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dicky Arya
post Oct 28 2016, 01:44 AM
Post #5

Sgt.

Member No.: 10,994

anybody knows

tp
rc
bomsf
mod name?

--------------------

+Quote Post
clivewil
post Oct 29 2016, 07:07 AM
Post #6

meh.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,545

QUOTE (Dicky Arya @ Oct 28 2016, 03:44 PM) *
anybody knows

tp
rc
bomsf
mod name?

i'm pretty sure that bomsf is Black Ops Mercenaries (Special Forces)

rc = Rising Conflict perhaps?

--------------------

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Oct 29 2016, 10:12 AM
Post #7

You know the drill...
Group Icon

QUOTE (clivewil @ Oct 29 2016, 09:07 AM) *
QUOTE (Dicky Arya @ Oct 28 2016, 03:44 PM) *
anybody knows

tp
rc
bomsf
mod name?

i'm pretty sure that bomsf is Black Ops Mercenaries (Special Forces)

rc = Rising Conflict perhaps?

I agree with Clive on his deductions on the two above mod names.

TP stands for toilet paper.

And... if you check the readme included with the download file, like I just did, you'd see the mod name 'tactical progression' listed.

Always check the readme. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 04:28 PM