MasterChiefRulZ Content Thread, Camos, Reskins, Sound files
MasterChiefRulZ
post Jan 24 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #1

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Group: Mr. Admin
Member No.: 48

DUE TO LIMITATIONS OF MY WEBSITE TO SERVE EVERYONE, I WILL NOW BE POSTING MULTIPLE LINKS FOR DOWNLOADS WHEN POSSIBLE. THIS THREAD NOW BEING UPDATED WITH LINKS FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE. smile.gif

Reuploaded BFSOLO's Chrome M9 and debuting my colossal AIX 2.0 Bonus pack... See previews and Download over here!!

Version 2.0 of Lt.Nomad's M249 mesh hack, now also featuring M.Combat's akimbo m249 animation!!! 3 revised skins and 3 brand new skins completely interchangeable! Preview and find Download link here.

Bobthedinosaur's Sar21 gets a new lease on life. Check it out preview and link over here!!

Revamped Develop13's Mk22 release with new texture exports and tweaks! Check it out right over here!!

I've fixed and revamped M.Combat's Desert Eagle release and threw in the MW3 Desert Eagle in one neat package, now available!! Check it out here!

Call of Duty Black Ops 1 Famas Pack and CoD Black Ops II M8A1 Pack released! Get 'em over here!!!

Spetsnaz Texture Pack Released!! Featuring multiple new camos and glove sets for Russian Spetsnaz. Preview and Download here!!

MW2 M16a4 Pack ready for download.... Check it out!

Posted some old stuff and some new stuff at Gamebanana. Biggest point would be the HD remakes of camos for MW2 Intervention with some additional bells and whistles vs the old release. Links to Previews and Downloads right here.

Reworked M.Combat's Kac Chainsaw animation release. Preview and Download links are right here!

Released some old community favorites from years ago (now with some MCR tweaks/Edits). A Vltor SBR and AK Sopmod courtesy of the fine people of the CS:S modding community.

AVA XCR PACK with Call of Duty Advanced Warfare inspired Camos, new firing sounds, and newly fitted animations. Preview and Download links HERE.

HOMEFRONT Tribute Pack released featuring models, sounds and textures from the game Homefront, as well as my brand new custom Woodland Marpat retexture for the USMC. Preview and Download Links here.

AVA Weapons pack re-release featuring the revised versions of some of bobthedinosaur's exports. Newly edited versions of the AVA Auto 9, Kel-Tek RFB, and AK12 are now available right here.

FINAL VERSIONS OF BF4 GLOVE AND DESERT MULTI-CAM SOLDIER TEXTURE PACKS released!! Check out the Previews and Download Link here!

BFSOLO MAC11 Pack released! Features the MAC11 from the old French BF2 modding site BFSOLO updated with new sounds, skins, and animations. Preview and Download HERE.

Modern Warfare 2 US ARMY RANGER Glove Recreation Version 2.0 now released. Updated with additional details, new OS, and misc tweaks. Preview and Links HERE.

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Skinpack for the BF2 L96a1 released! Includes meshhack variants of the L96a1 by Lt. Nomad, coupled with custom animations by 7game. My work in this pack features 3 imitation skins from CS:GO popularly known as Asiimov, Redline, and Lightning Strike! Preview and Download Link is HERE.

AIX Magpul Masada Personalization Pack released! Features 3 reskins, custom firing and reload sounds, and custom hybrid animation set. Preview and Download here.

P4Free Auga3 Customization pack released! Featuring skins and sounds inspired by the game Call of Duty: Black Ops. Preview and Download the pack RIGHT HERE.

Lt. Nomad's and MasterChiefRulZ's BF2 M9 Tactical Rails Pack Released! Featuring BF2's M9 meshhacked to the style of the Call of Duty Ghosts M9a1, custom menu icons, custom reskins, and packaged with animations by Develop13. Preview and Download HERE!

AK12 Personalization Pack Released! Featuring content for M.Combat's AK12 CoD:G Animation release: this pack contains an enhanced version of the default texture, 4 custom skins, custom ingame weapon icon, and CoD:Ghosts AK12 reload sounds! Preview and Download here!

China Type 95 Skin Pack ready for download! Features 2 skins inspired by actual China army camo patterns, and 1 based on the game Homefront! Preview and Download the pack HERE!

HoneyBadger Skin Pack now available! Featuring skins inspired by Battlefield4, Call of Duty:Ghosts, and Medal of Honor:Warfighter! Preview and Download here!

Black Ops II skin/sound pack for the P4Free Remington 870 shotgun. Preview and Download Here!

AIX Milkor MGL Skin Pack featuring 3 new skins. Wartorn Desert Army Vector pattern, CoD:G Inferno, and CoD:G Bodycount. Preview skins here.

Black Ops II themed skin pack released for the P4Free XM8! Preview and Download right here!

LSAT Camo Pack released! Featuring skin replicas of Call of Duty:Ghosts Scale and Net, and BattleField4 Blue Tiger! Preview and download the pack right here!

Custom M4RIS Two pack released including MasterChiefRulZ's TEN CAMO PACK! Preview and DL links right here!

UPDATED Crysis 2 SCAR with small bugfixes and new ACOG variant. Preview and Download right over here.

Newly updated textures and features for Tailer76's Oakley Gloves Ver2. Preview and download right here!

New BF2 M95 camo pack released, featuring 5 skins and special mesh hacks by Lt. Nomad! Preview and Download here.

Five Camo Pack for M.Combat's Mk23 Akimbo animation! BF4 FlecktarnWoodland, Hexatal concept, Black Ops2 Party Rock, Viper, and Cyborg. Preview and DL link here.

In the spirit of the season a new MP7 Christmas themed skin is now available. Preview is right here.

Brand new BF2 Jackhammer Camo pack! Check out the previews right here!

Whoops! Forgot to mention a new Camo pack release for the AIX Miniguns. Preview for the pack right here.

MCR's BF2 Sound/Camo Customization Pack released! Preview over here.

Lt. Nomad's Striker 12 w/ Scope gets a new camo. Find the new camo right here.

ARX160 Customization Pack released! Find it HERE.

Small update to tailer76 USMC Oakley gloves. Click here.

UMP45 Customization Pack released! Find it right here!

Did some recolor/camo of the Default BF2 MP7, using one of JONES' Alpha Project textures as a base. Thanks to JONES for allowing me to use his texture work for my camos. smile.gif I call these "Black and Blue," "MW3 Snake Camo," and a heavily edited MW3 Snake Camo I call "Red Venom."

Black and Blue

MW3 Snake Camo

Red Venom Camo

****NO ONE MAY USE THIS WORK IN A PUBLICLY RELEASED MODIFICATION WITHOUT THE EXPLICIT PERMISSION OF TEXTURE AUTHOR JONES.*****
**** THESE CAMOS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY UNLESS JONES' PERMISSION FOR PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION IS OBTAINED********
Thank you.

You can contact JONES here.

Download JONES MP7 Camo pack by MCR HERE.

New Battlefield 2 Bizon/PP19 Camo pack! Comes with MW3 style Multi-Cam plus 2 camos I picked out of the 100 free camo patterns thread. The camos I picked were #19 and #65 which I call "Dark Ribbon" and "Cherry Cheesecake." tongue.gif Slight bugs when aiming down sights and overall quality might not be the best, but hey I like 'em and I figure someone else might too.

MW3 Multicam

Cherry Cheesecake

Dark Ribbon

Gamebanana Download LINK

This is my first foray into skinning/retexturing. After much tinkering with Gimp, pestering BF2 community pros, and slamming my head against the walls, here is my Hard Time Coyote Glove for the MEC faction. Thanks to Bubbles for allowing me to release this glove set with his MEC digital camo he did. If you want the digital camo with just regular MEC gloves, visit Bubbles' content release thread and download away.

BFSP Download Link

MW3 Digital Urban camo

M4Sopmod port by M.Combat.

Preview and download the camo at my website.

Or Download here

M.Combat's AA12 with MW2 Fall camo.

Preview and download my camo at my website.

Or Download here.

Enemy Sniper Weapon Icon Pack

Enemy Sniper Weapon Icon Pack (link by Dicky Arya)

Created some weapon icons for Enemy Sniper's weapon releases that didn't have proper weapon select icons, thought I'd share. Note that the white spaces and funny yellow trace isn't in the icons, that's just from where I was taking the pics for this upload.

Edited texture for Makarov found in Close Quarters Battle Mod. Thought the original looked somewhat pale, so I darkened the skin did a few minor edits and resaved in a slightly different method. Results below.

Preview & download at my website.

or just Download here.

Retexture of the Magpul PDR. Gun can be downloaded over here.

My retexture can be downloaded at my website.

or Download Here.

Next up is a Camo skin for M.Combat's Akimbo Kiparis featuring Black Ops' Nevada Camo. Download also features new custom firing sounds.

Preview & download the Nevada Camo at my website.

Or Download Here.

And I also have a reskin of M.Combat's Akimbo G18s. Replacing the default grey skin is a MW2 olive drab green. Download also features new custom firing sounds.

Preview & download the new skin at my website.

Or Download Here.

Collaborative Release!

M.Combat has released his BO PM63 Akimbo set featuring two custom skins done by yours truly. Check it out! smile.gif

M.Combat's Animation Thread

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
21 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (240 - 254)
MasterChiefRulZ
post Feb 5 2016, 11:02 PM
Post #241

You know the drill...
Group Icon

*NEWS UPDATE BUMP*

KAC Chainsaw Package Release

All content is property of their respective owners.

CREDITS_____________

Export = Soldier

Animations = M.Combat

Retextures, animation edits, sound files, menu icon = MasterChiefRulZ

FEATURES_________________

4 Variants of Kac Chainsaw with different themed Grenade Launchers...

*Default Grenade Launcher

*Buckshot Rounds for Grenade Launcher

*LVG (Low Velocity Grenade) Rounds with timed explosive delay for Grenade Launcher

*Sticky Incendiary Rounds that stick to objects and burn (AIX 2.0 mod required for Incendiary variant) for Grenade Launcher

Enhanced default texture with new details and improvements as well as bonus 3 Texture pack featuring...

*Call of Duty:Ghosts ICE Camo

*Advanced Warfare Digital Urban Imitation Camo

*Black Ops III Flectarn Imitation camo

New suppressed firing sounds sampled from real world firing of a suppressed KAC Chainsaw.

New ingame icons.

Reload animation for Grenade Launcher added.

SCREENIES_________

Detailed Multi-photo Preview at Gamebanana

DOWNLOAD at my Website

DOWNLOAD at Mod Database

--------------------

+Quote Post
JONES
post Feb 6 2016, 11:53 AM
Post #242

Graphic Artist/Map Designer (retired)

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 1,511

Nice work MCR! Time to maw down some grunts with the chainsaw biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Feb 7 2016, 09:05 PM
Post #243

You know the drill...
Group Icon

QUOTE (JONES @ Feb 6 2016, 12:53 PM) *
Nice work MCR! Time to maw down some grunts with the chainsaw biggrin.gif

Thanks JONESy! Hope you like it. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JOHN007
post Feb 27 2016, 03:59 PM
Post #244

JABBA

Member No.: 8,199

Brilliant work Chief! Epic!

--------------------

N.B.KLAN

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post May 16 2016, 03:56 PM
Post #245

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Posted some stuff at Gamebanana and giving a heads up for anyone here interested.

Reworked my Texture Pack for the MW2 Intervention. Includes additional MW2 Desert camo (by Stiker105), HD versions of 'Fall' and 'I Heart my Gun', as well as proper 3rd person model. Also contains my Intervention 'variants' I use in my mod. Thanks to M.Combat for helping make this happen!

If interested in detailed description and link Click Here! or for quick look and link click here.

Default BF2 Saiga12 with BO2 Jungle Camo. Released before, but this time I uploaded one of my custom Saiga12 variants with it. Uses 7game's animations and is tweaked for fast reloads and quick draw time.

If interested Click here!

And for anyone new to the community who missed it's release, I reuploaded SatNav's Rambo III knife at Gamebanana. We're not allowed to upload his content here at BFSP, so Gamebanana is a decent alternative.

Check out his knife right here!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Jul 4 2016, 11:55 AM
Post #246

You know the drill...
Group Icon

*NEWS BUMP*

Posted a MW2 M16a4 pack at Gamebanana. Features animations by M.Combat, 7game, and Glebclose. Textures are default, MW3 Autumn, and a custom Digital Patriot to celebrate the 4th of July today. smile.gif

Preview and Download at Gamebanana

Download at Moddb

--------------------

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Jul 28 2016, 09:41 PM
Post #247

You know the drill...
Group Icon

*NEWS AND RELEASE BUMP*

Long time in the making, after pouring hours and hours into this, it's finally finished. For all you Russian Military Camo fans out there... cool.gif

**********************MasterChiefRulZ's Spetsnaz Super Texture Pack*******************************

CREDITS______________________________

------Camo Texture patterns--------

Berkut and Partizan = Bubbles

Russian KKO Urban (default light soldier), Russian Splav Digital Desert = Tounushi

Woodland Reed, MVD Reed, VSR variant = Tounushi and MasterChiefRulZ

Russian Spectre = ??? and MasterChiefRulZ

Russian Urban Remake (default Heavy Soldier 1st person) Russian FSB and FSB Desert, Russian Cyfra = MasterChiefRulZ

Carbon Fiber pattern (used for glove) = photosinbox.com

-----Finished BF2 Spetsnaz Texture Sets-----

Default textures = DICE

Berkut & Partizan set = Bubbles

All other texture sets and glove texture sets = MasterChiefRulZ

FEATURES______________________________________

1 set of HD remakes of the default BF2 Spetsnaz 1st person Camos with Custom gloves inspired by Teknic Violator gloves

1 set of Woodland Berkut and Partizan Camos by Bubbles with fictional Teknic Violator 'worn' woodland variant gloves by MasterChiefRulZ

1 set Russian Desert SPLAV FSB and SPLAV Digital Desert Camos with kits in Russian FSB Camo and fictional fingerless desert glove variant

1 set Spectre and Woodland Reed Camos with kits in Russian Cyfra Camo and custom 'skeletal' gloves

1 set Russian VSR variant and Russian MVD Reed Camos with custom kit textures and custom gloves

INSTALLATION____________________________________________________

http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/for...showtopic=13908

PREVIEWS:

DOWNLOAD

LARGE Preview and DOWNLOAD at Gamebanana

--------------------

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Jul 29 2016, 03:34 PM
Post #248

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Another NEWS BUMP.

Posted the MW2 Raffica at Gamebanana for anyone who wants it... Setup on M.Combat's CoD pistol animations and complete with MW2 Raffica sounds. smile.gif

http://gamebanana.com/skins/147878

--------------------

+Quote Post
JOHN007
post Jul 30 2016, 11:40 AM
Post #249

JABBA

Member No.: 8,199

Epic Chief!!!

Texture Master!

--------------------

N.B.KLAN

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Jul 30 2016, 12:22 PM
Post #250

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Thank you John! Hope you enjoy it. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JONES
post Jul 31 2016, 06:01 AM
Post #251

Graphic Artist/Map Designer (retired)

Member No.: 1,511

Good job on the textures mate, just a tip, try to make the colors look a bit more saturated and not that bright, that will blend way better with the enviroment and look more authentic wink.gif also using some cloth overlay with a blending methode of your choice can do wonders!

+Quote Post
TheObscure
post Jul 31 2016, 06:07 AM
Post #252

Major

Member No.: 10,010

QUOTE (JONES @ Jul 31 2016, 02:01 PM) *
Good job on the textures mate, just a tip, try to make the colors look a bit more saturated and not that bright, that will blend way better with the enviroment and look more authentic wink.gif also using some cloth overlay with a blending methode of your choice can do wonders!

Was about to say the exact same things. I always get a lot better results when the details of the clothes (seams, cloth fabrics etc) stand out a lot more than the camouflage itself.

Nevertheless, the skins look really good and we can see that you spent quite some time on these. smile.gif

This post has been edited by TheObscure: Jul 31 2016, 06:08 AM

+Quote Post
Dicky Arya
post Jul 31 2016, 09:59 AM
Post #253

Sgt.

Member No.: 10,994

can you make tiger helicopter skin ? https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...ter_Tiger_2.jpg

--------------------

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Jul 31 2016, 02:09 PM
Post #254

You know the drill...
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheObscure @ Jul 31 2016, 08:07 AM) *
QUOTE (JONES @ Jul 31 2016, 02:01 PM) *

Was about to say the exact same things. I always get a lot better results when the details of the clothes (seams, cloth fabrics etc) stand out a lot more than the camouflage itself.

Nevertheless, the skins look really good and we can see that you spent quite some time on these. smile.gif

Thanks for the input and feedback guys.

It was actually a conscious decision the design of these camos. Here's a pic I posted in the WIP thread in off topic...

Looking at these photos I notice the texture detail isn't very evident, which is a direction I took to make my camo more realistic in that sense. Up close one can see it (like in RL). At a distance the camo is what is dominant (while the threading is virtually invisible to the naked eye).

Colorwise I tried to keep as close to the original colors of the pattern in a soft white light, rather than make it look washed out. I washed it out on a previous pattern, but then felt jaded about that because different 'map lighting' affects the look of it ingame. So I decided, that to look more realistic, I should make it look as if it is in standard lighting (best that can be determined) and let the map lighting itself determine saturation.

Of course this is all just my personal opinion. I appreciate the feedback and you guys taking the time to pop in. I respect the opinion of you guys as accomplished texture artists. smile.gif

I've never reskinned any vehicles. Maybe someday.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Oct 8 2016, 06:13 PM
Post #255

You know the drill...
Group Icon

NEWS BUMP.

Uploaded a MW2 Mini-Uzi Pack at Gamebanana.

Anyone who wants it check it out here...

http://gamebanana.com/skins/150070

--------------------

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2017 - 02:37 PM