Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

My items hiden in the SP? please helppp
korzak
post Apr 11 2012, 07:59 PM
Post #1

Enlisted

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 9,053

I decided to make an account to try to get help from colleagues, recently bought the original Bf 2142, installed all versions of Ffolkes, SP mod, changed points in the offline profile, installed the patch 1.25 and my kits are not released: (I I can see all the weapons of the kit, but are "hidden" a little off as if they were there but blocked in some way, I tried everything could be installed just about everything I found online, and does not work! anyone have any idea what can be? see image below.. i cant use customize weapons sad.gif.. thank you

This post has been edited by korzak: Apr 11 2012, 08:03 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
anifan97203
post Apr 11 2012, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Anifan97203
Group Icon

Group: BFSP Team
Member No.: 4,861

The Ffolkes unlock mod doesn't let you choose what you get in your kit. That is hard coded and a pain in the but to get around. What his mod does is modify the kits. Choose the class you want and join the game. Once you have spawned, scroll through your weapons and you will see pretty much everything unlockable is now available.

--------------------

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

+Quote Post
korzak
post Apr 12 2012, 08:57 AM
Post #3

Enlisted

Member No.: 9,053

anifan97203, thanks for reply my comment, but I recall that in 2007 installed the game with the Ffolkes and the choice of kits became available, so I posted on the forum I thought I was doing something wrong, then that does not mean the kits to choose from? kits come pre-defined weapons unlocked after installing Ffolkes? grateful ..

+Quote Post
frank_beans
post Apr 13 2012, 01:05 AM
Post #4

Master Sergeant

Member No.: 3,008

i though ffolkes created a couple of versions of his mod (version a & c). one would allow you to use the customization screen. but i could be wrong as i only used the version you are using.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 03:54 PM