i thought it is time for an official information, seeing that several post from more or less patient guys have popped up and dozens of pms have hit me on all forums i am in at.
So here you go, a small round up:
- AIX2 is broken with BF2 Patch v1.5 . If you still want to play AIX2 and you can't live with the known bugs/issues - DO NOT UPDATE to BF2 Patch v1.5 untill there is a Patch released from us.
- We are currently discussing how we adress the issues and a hotfix is in works - simply be patient. The more you force us, the less you can expect in the future.
- AIXS-Ranking is still working with BF2Patch v1.5 .
- We need to change our ip's which we use for our domains http://www.aixtended.com, http://www.aixstatistics.com and our AIXS-Ranking CentralDataBases. Don't be scared if you can't reach our websites or if the AIXS-Ranking is not working on the beginning of next week. We will be back.
- Answering dozens of posts or pm's really does NOT speed up the whole process. I will no longer answer pm's regarding known issues or allready given informations, sorry.
- To keep you updated in the whole process you can follow us on http://twitter.com/AIX2_AIXS . Once there is new information - you will find it first and centralized there. Additions to known bugs/issues get added here in this topic aswell.
List of known bugs/issues:
- We are aware that using the mortar causes a CTD with BF2Client v1.5 - FIXED - by temporarily disabling mortar (not selectable) in memory of server
- We are aware that several AIX2 vehicles (AH1X, A-10, A-10b, AH-64, AH-64 gunship, Rooivalk, Su-47, Yak-38, Blizzard) are causing a servercrash running on BF2Server v1.5 - FIXED - by tweaking in memory of server each ObjectTemplate.ammo.magSize
- We are aware that DICE changed the commander handling and a bot-commander is no longer supporting you with requested requested UAV, Supplies or Vehicles - INVESTIGATING
NOTE: Items listed as FIXED
are quickfixes just to stop client- or servercrashes with BF2Patch v1.5 untill the proper solution is found.
This post has been edited by Ti_GER arn354: Sep 4 2009, 05:31 PM