IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Frosty98B's Maps, You can found new maps here.
Frosty98B
post Aug 2 2014, 07:45 AM
Post #1

Captain

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 10,231

Battlefield 2
Yunnan Terraces
Download (Mediafire)

Map by Frosty98B | SP/COOP support by Spyker2041

Battlefield 2: Special Forces
Steel Mill
Download without SP (Mediafire)
Download 2.0 with SP (Mediafire) This version often crashes - it might be caused by the xpack AI, so if you're running it in a mod, it might not happen.

An abandoned industrial site in southern Russia has become a base of local Rebels. The plan of the Rebels to use railways to
effectively move heavy weapons and vehicles is a threat for the Russian Federation. The Spetsnaz are moving to eliminate the threat and regain the control of the site. Map by Frosty98B, SP/COOP support by Dnamro

Battlefield 2: The Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic (AFSR)
AFSR (ModDB)
AFSR (Facebook)
The Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic mod brings a faction of the Slovak Armed Forces and much more!
Following maps were made for the AFSR mod. If you want to use these maps in your mod, you need a pe
rmission of majo-213.
His email:
mm61031@gmail.com

Dherynia
Download (Mediafire)
Download 2.0 with fixed textures (Mediafire)

A small fishing town on southeast of Cypress has become target for upcoming US amphibious assault against opccupying MEC forces. At noon, the US forces have landed. Accurate reports of MEC intelligence caused massive resistance of MEC troops. Map by Frosty98B, SP/COOP support by Clivewil

Carpathian Mountains
Download (Mediafire)

The occupying chinese troops have camped in the Carpathian Mountains in the northwestern Slovakia. 6th Tank Battalion of USMC was sent to stop the massive chinese campaign in the Central Europe. The wet and steep terrain impairs progress of both sides. Sky texture from Battlefield 2142. Map by Frosty98B, SP/COOP support by Clivewil

Forest Stream
Download (Mediafire)

MEC forces have settled a forward camp on the edge of a vast, heavily forested land on the south of Gemer region in central Slovakia, preparing a major strike on the USMC units scattered in the deep woods. Map by Frosty98B, SP/COOP by Death_EnForcer

Dubnik
Download (Mediafire)
The USMC has set a defence line west of the Dubnik hill in Slanske Hills of southeastern Slovakia. The MEC forces, using an abandoned industrial area east of the Dubnik as their base, are prepared to conquer the Dubnik transmitter located on the hill. As the Slovakia's tallest structure, with the total height of 318 m, it's a very important strategic object for both sides. The US forces are ready to launch a sudden counter-attack in order to prevent it from being overtaken by the enemy. Map and the antenna by Frosty98B, SP/COOP by Death_EnForcer, help with the antenna's textures by Ismoleboss

Battlefield 2: Turkey At War (TAW)
Turkey At War mod aims to replace the USMC faction in BF2 with the Turkish army. It will allow you to use authentic weapons and vehicles, fight in harsh terrain of eastern Turkey and will breathe new life into the Battlefield 2 experience.
Following maps were made for the TAW mod. If you want to use these maps in your mod, you need a permission of Turkey At War developers.
You can contact them here.

Kobane Outskirts
Download (Mediafire) I'm really sorry for the weird shadows but General_Bradly and I spent hours and hours trying to get better result and got nothing. Maybe one day someone will manage fix this and I'll be able to upload a proper version of the map.

The rapidly advancing MEC forces have encamped in the syrian town of Kobane near the Turkish-Syrian border, preparing their armoured divisions to a quick strike at the Mursitpinar border gate. On the other side of the border, the US forces have settled, ready to face the incoming MEC armour at any moment. If the Middle Eastern Coalition units managed to break through the border gate, it would open their way to Turkey's south and it would only be a matter of time before they'd eventually reached the Black Sea coast. Map by Frosty98B, border gate static by I-Omer-I, SP/COOP by Death_EnForcer, lightmaps by General_Bradly

This post has been edited by Frosty98B: Jan 3 2018, 12:23 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Start new topic
Replies (30 - 31)
Frosty98B
post Jan 3 2018, 01:09 PM
Post #31

Captain

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 10,231

So... The Dherynia's textures have finally been remade and the last map of mine which I mentioned earlier is ready to be played, too! All thanks for the singleplayer/COOP goes to Death_EnForcer! I'm super-grateful to him for the time and effort put into it. happy.gif Unfortunately, there's also a BIG issue with this map.

In short, the lightmaps are messed up and the shadows look pretty bad. After having issues with their generating, I asked General_Bradly for help and he made them look significantly better - I thank him for it - although with the same issues. It took us both more than 60 hours in total and the result is still pretty non-satisfying. If someone who knows more about the lightmapping than we do would once like to try and make a good looking lightmaps, it would be awesome and I'd glady upload the fixed version of the map. Hopefully though, it won't stop You from enjoying playing the map anyway, guys. It's also worth mentioning that the mod that it was created for, Turkey At War, has an uncertain future but there are already some really cool brand-new weapons, vehicles and even soldier models made for it as well as the border gate static object that this map uses, made by talented I-Omer-I who's, along with TurkishCommando007, the founder of the said mod.

There's still the Carpathian Mountains overgrowth reduction that wasn't resolved. Like I've already said though, I'm done with mapping. So maybe You'll once find a Carpathian Mountains 2.0 here. And maybe not. Most people seem to have a super-powerful PCs these days anyway, so they probably wouldn't feel any difference.

Oh! And of anyone's interested to see how this all began, here's the link to my first playable map, The Hive. It feels very unfinished and it, in fact, is. But I still like it and consider it worth sharing.

I'm out!

...of this thread. blush.gif

This post has been edited by Frosty98B: Jan 3 2018, 01:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Jan 8 2018, 08:10 AM
Post #32

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Group: Mr. Admin
Member No.: 48

Thanks for sharing your work and keeping us in the loop Frosty! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 11:55 PM