post Jul 11 2017, 12:11 PM
Post #1

poompoom500
Group Icon

Group: Mr. Admin
Member No.: 3,285

ph34r.gif

To All,

I thought I'd share some really neat FPS games that are FREE! Steam gives away FREE-TO-PLAY first person shooter games that you might find excitingly fun - http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play/.

One of the FREE-TO-PLAY games play is Alien Swarm, a 3rd person shooter, but you can play it FPS. Then I just started playing WarFace, a type of BF Player mode game with co-op missions. Another one is Paladin, a cartoon like FPS futuristic game.

But the thing is, you need the internet, and a minimum of 2GB video card, and a dual core processor (mine is Intel E7500 2.4GHz), and 8GB memory.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
MasterChiefRulZ
post Jul 12 2017, 07:52 AM
Post #2

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Member No.: 48

Are these moddable (mod support, offer tools, have modding community)? Otherwise you've posted this in the wrong section. headscratch.gif

Off topic is the place for this thread if these games are not moddable.

--------------------

+Quote Post
poompoom500
post Jul 12 2017, 12:13 PM
Post #3

poompoom500
Group Icon

ph34r.gif

Well, some of them include map editors which enables you to make maps and mods, I think.

--------------------

+Quote Post
poompoom500
post Jul 30 2017, 06:15 AM
Post #4

poompoom500
Group Icon

ph34r.gif

Below are screenshots of the 2 steam free-to-play games that I got into (BF2 look alikes): Line of Sight, and Warface.

And as you can see from my list of free-to-play games on the top left side, I have a few more games from Steam that are FPS. Alien Swarm is one of my favorites. It is a 3rd person shooter, but you can re-script it to enable a first person shooter gameplay.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Arika
post Sep 20 2017, 01:27 AM
Post #5

Enlisted

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 12,338

QUOTE (poompoom500 @ Jul 11 2017, 01:11 PM) *
ph34r.gif

To All,

I thought I'd share some really neat FPS games that are FREE! Steam gives away FREE-TO-PLAY first person shooter games that you might find excitingly fun - http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play/.

One of the FREE-TO-PLAY games play is Alien Swarm, a 3rd person shooter, but you can play it FPS. Then I just started playing WarFace, Utkarsh Classes Jodhpur apk a type of BF Player mode game with co-op missions. Another one is Paladin, a cartoon like FPS futuristic game.

But the thing is, you need the internet, and a minimum of 2GB video card, and a dual core processor (mine is Intel E7500 2.4GHz), and 8GB memory.

Is it possible to play FREE-TO-Play games on mobile phone?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 11:11 PM