Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Super DC v 2, need help with mod
bbfplayer
post Nov 20 2014, 02:08 PM
Post #1

Major

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 9,282

Hello everyone! Need help with super dc mod. I wan to add some maps and Vehicles to super dc from this mods:
-WW3RA( russian assault, BFV) t95 blackeagle, smerch ....
-Nightfighters(BF1942) B2 bomber ....
-action bf(bf1942) atom bomb effect.....
-SILENT HEROES(bf1942) some EU tanks, tiger ...
-BF2 (bf1942) china tanks, planes...
-FB42 (bf1942) some Vehicles for russian and chechen side
-opk(BFV) german Vehicles for EU side
-DC_UNAUTHORIZED (bf1942) bm21 standart mesh, some hellecopters ,maps
-FH (bf1942) maps
-Who Dares Wins (bf1942) SAS, specnaz , chechen skin, b52 bomber .....
-Global Front (bf1942) mi24 E , skins, maps......

For now i have little part of "work " done and only one permission of Apache Thunder. Does anyone have expirience of communicating with this mods teams? I need some true contacts.( mails, workable sites)

Thanks.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15  
Start new topic
Replies (210 - 218)
cajunwolf
post May 9 2017, 12:39 AM
Post #211

Root Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Mr. Admin
Member No.: 219

FileZilla is a good program by Mozilla, but I use FireFTP which integrates into my Firefox browser, check it out. I'll have everything setup in a day or so, but remind me if I take too long, I have a lot going on in my life.

--------------------

"When you're up to your butt in alligators, you forget your original intent was to drain the swamp!"

+Quote Post
bbfplayer
post May 9 2017, 02:17 AM
Post #212

Major

Hello

Your SuperDC v2.20 File were delete it from the yandex.ru site, because a complain about it. I dont know why?

I dont know. Some jokers report problem to yandex system.

The PirateBay Alternative need SEEDERs for works. Without the download didnt start there.

I will seed.

And actually your server is down since more than a week? I want to bring it inot the new news. But the SuperDC v2.20 Server wasnt online anymore?

Yes, i dont see it on http://master.bf1942.sk.(maybe because of antivirus) But it works. You can use TEST_SERVER.bat file to connect server.
Server has dynamic ip but (for now) domen bf1942server.vfose.ru:14568 works.

Soon as I get a chance I'll create a directory in the bf1942/dc/ section called super_dc (bf1942/dc/super_dc) and set you up a ftp account so you can upload it

Hello cajunwolf , fttp will be great.

The Servers all in my list. But what i can do to be a part of the Masterserver.

1)check antivirus
2)system protect (windows firewall)
3) bridging ports on router

I think it is better to ask here http://www.bfmods.com/viewforum.php?f=54

Brian Horrocks, hi, try bf game in different windows vista, xp2, xp3, 95 mods.

News about sdc:

-new makarov texture
-new spas15 texture
-new f88 texture
-some new water textures
-added bot support to some bf42 maps(now porting to sdc)
-2 new russian soldiers texture
-XM2001_Crusader from ics vietnam to usa merc.

screenshots

+Quote Post
ridgeraiser
post May 9 2017, 05:34 AM
Post #213

Major
Group Icon

Group: BFSP Team
Member No.: 9,097

We have a Question to you bbfplayer, could you seperate the german and french forces to the Euro Forces on some maps? And done some maps with the french and german forces as Euroforces together? This would be a dream for some fans. The Models looking beauttiful. All your added Nations making fun to play.

Update:

The SDC news is written, included the pictures what you made bbfplayer. Its ready to send soon.;-) Thank you buddy.:-) Hope the sever is soon back online. One guy complain about the SDC mod on the YANDEX platform, thats why they delete it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bbfplayer
post May 9 2017, 06:36 AM
Post #214

Major

We have a Question to you bbfplayer, could you seperate the german and french forces to the Euro Forces on some maps?

This factions already have different languages and units. i can change flags))

There can be 3 factions: germany, france and eu(ore nato)

But wat this faction (eu) looks like? What units it will use? What language?

Something like eu forces in battlefield 2?

For example this challenger from 21cw mod looks like eu tank in bf2 mod

Can you write more information about this idea?

Hope the sever is soon back online.

Its online. Try to use TEST_SERVER.bat.

This post has been edited by bbfplayer: May 9 2017, 06:56 AM

+Quote Post
ridgeraiser
post May 10 2017, 02:12 PM
Post #215

Major
Group Icon

This factions already have different languages and units. i can change flags))

Me: Yes thats correct

There can be 3 factions: germany, france and eu(ore nato)

But wat this faction (eu) looks like? What units it will use? What language?

Me: In the Euroforces they speak English. But in the seperate operations they speak inside his own language german or french for example.

Something like eu forces in battlefield 2?

In BF 2 the Euroforces is an own Army. But the French and the Germans not only fight in the Euroforces, they often fight seperate. The French got different orders as Germans. The French make Bombadements from the air for example like the US do and the Germans moved via Infanterie power forward. Its a question what for an order this Armies got.

For example this challenger from 21cw mod looks like eu tank in bf2 mod
I like this new Tank in SDC, and i like the British Army, they need more maps.:-D

Can you write more information about this idea?

That was my idea, because i like your Soldier Cammouflage from the French and Germans. Thats a chance to seperate this Armies and collect them as Euroforces for together operations.

Its online. Try to use TEST_SERVER.bat.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ridgeraiser
post May 10 2017, 02:40 PM
Post #216

Major
Group Icon

My Testing facts to SuperDC v2.2:

- SDC Cliffs of Insanty - this map crashed in Conquest and COOP Mode.
- SDC City Streets - only Conquest the mode works. The COOP crashed.
- SDC Battle of the Sky - On the Afghanistan Commando Kit in the Mainbase "Helmet Kit", if i throw the Box these pop not to AA or what they is.
- On the Box Commando Kit the 6th postion "Artellerie Gun" didnt shoot after pop up. Same error i found out on the SDC Brest Map by the Russians, the same kit. But the US and Euroforces "Artellerie Gun" (BF 2 ported one) works fine like usual in the previous SDC releases.
- The Commando Kit with the Paratroopers Branding didnt works too. I throw the grenade the signal effects works but the support not comming. I think this feature works on the previous SuperDC v2.07 or 2.1 before.
- SDC Beach Party - No Spawnpoint for the US paratroopers, because the mobile planes dont bet a start in the game. I saw only Thunderbolts in the air, that could be the mistake for this map? That why the Spawnpoint for the Paratroopers not work? I saw on the FH or FHSW Mod one seat planes stand up in the air without move or they circling move in the air and you can take the seat and fly after then the plane starts. But you can took Helicopters instead of the Thunderbolt for example or Transport Planes for the US Paratroopers against the Chinese Forces on the Ground?

-Is it possible to let the ladder tilt to the wall for can use it better?
-I like the new effects ingame and better looking from the weapons.
- PzH 2000 this weapon could be get a better spread effect after impact, like by the rockets. The sand spread more in the air like in the Battlefield 1918 Artellery impacts. Because the PzH 2000 is a powerful weapon.

Thats my testing facts what i can found out. I will hope Brian Horrocks have the time to testing SuperDC v2.2 too?

--------------------

+Quote Post
cajunwolf
post May 12 2017, 01:51 PM
Post #217

Root Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Mr. Admin
Member No.: 219

ridgeraiser

Check you pm's

I've setup your ftp account for uploads.

Do you know why your above maps are crashing in coop mode? When I get a copy I can look at it.

--------------------

"When you're up to your butt in alligators, you forget your original intent was to drain the swamp!"

+Quote Post
bbfplayer
post May 23 2017, 01:05 PM
Post #218

Major

- SDC Cliffs of Insanty - this map crashed in Conquest and COOP Mode.
- SDC City Streets - only Conquest the mode works. The COOP crashed.
- SDC Battle of the Sky - On the Afghanistan Commando Kit in the Mainbase "Helmet Kit", if i throw the Box these pop not to AA or what they is.
- On the Box Commando Kit the 6th postion "Artellerie Gun" didnt shoot after pop up. Same error i found out on the SDC Brest Map by the Russians, the same kit. But the US and Euroforces "Artellerie Gun" (BF 2 ported one) works fine like usual in the previous SDC releases.
- The Commando Kit with the Paratroopers Branding didnt works too. I throw the grenade the signal effects works but the support not comming. I think this feature works on the previous SuperDC v2.07 or 2.1 before.
- SDC Beach Party - No Spawnpoint for the US paratroopers, because the mobile planes dont bet a start in the game. I saw only Thunderbolts in the air, that could be the mistake for this map? That why the Spawnpoint for the Paratroopers not work? I saw on the FH or FHSW Mod one seat planes stand up in the air without move or they circling move in the air and you can take the seat and fly after then the plane starts. But you can took Helicopters instead of the Thunderbolt for example or Transport Planes for the US Paratroopers against the Chinese Forces on the Ground?

I 'll check it a bit later.

-Is it possible to let the ladder tilt to the wall for can use it better?

Yes ladder can be sticky, but it will cause crash.

- PzH 2000 this weapon could be get a better spread effect after impact, like by the rockets. The sand spread more in the air like in the Battlefield 1918 Artellery impacts. Because the PzH 2000 is a powerful weapon.

Working on effects. Pz 2000, xm2001 , 2s19 will have the same explosion effect.Pz 2000 already most powerfull non-rocket artillery in sdc.

Thats my testing facts what i can found out. I will hope Brian Horrocks have the time to testing SuperDC v2.2 too?

Soon i will create sdc 2.21 demo with some levels to testers only, i hope.
But first of all i need to make eu faction and port some files to sdc.

Flags changed

+Quote Post
ridgeraiser
post May 24 2017, 05:32 AM
Post #219

Major
Group Icon

Thank you that looks awesome. I would be proud to be one of theSDC beta Testers for you Later. The pictures looking great.

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017 - 05:24 AM