IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Frosty98B's Maps, You can found new maps here.
Frosty98B
post Aug 2 2014, 07:45 AM
Post #1

Private

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 10,231

Battlefield 2
Yunnan Terraces
Download (Mediafire)

Map by Frosty98B | SP/COOP support by Spyker2041

Battlefield 2: Special Forces
Steel Mill
Download without SP (Mediafire)
Download 2.0 with SP (Mediafire) This version often crashes - it might be caused by the xpack AI, so if you're running it in a mod, it might not happen.

An abandoned industrial site in southern Russia has become a base of local Rebels. The plan of the Rebels to use railways to
effectively move heavy weapons and vehicles is a threat for the Russian Federation. The Spetsnaz are moving to eliminate the threat and regain the control of the site. Map by Frosty98B, SP/COOP support by Dnamro

Battlefield 2: The Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic (AFSR)
AFSR (ModDB)
AFSR (Facebook)
The Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic add faction of slovak army to battlefield 2 The Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic (AFSR)
Following maps were made for the AFSR mod. If you want to use these maps in your mod you need a pe
rmission of majo-213.
His email:
mm61031@gmail.com

Dherynia
Download (Mediafire)

A small fishing town on southeast of Cypress has become target for upcoming US amphibious assault against opccupying MEC forces. At noon, the US forces have landed. Accurate reports of MEC intelligence caused massive resistance of MEC troops. Map by Frosty98B, SP/COOP support by Clivewil

Carpathian Mountains
Download (Mediafire)

The occupying chinese troops have camped in the Carpathian Mountains in the northwestern Slovakia. 6th Tank Battalion of USMC was sent to stop the massive chinese campaign in the Central Europe. The wet and steep terrain impairs progress of both sides. Sky texture from Battlefield 2142. Map by Frosty98B, SP/COOP support by Clivewil

Forest Stream
Download (Mediafire)

MEC forces have settled a forward camp on the edge of a vast, heavily forested land on the south of Gemer region in central Slovakia, preparing a major strike on the USMC units scattered in the deep woods. Map by Frosty98B, SP/COOP by Death_EnForcer

This post has been edited by Frosty98B: Sep 6 2016, 01:29 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (15 - 24)
Frosty98B
post Sep 3 2014, 12:37 PM
Post #16

Private

QUOTE (bobthedinosaur @ Aug 28 2014, 09:23 AM) *
All the maps are really nice. I love the design of Dherynia and Yunnan, but the Mountains map crashes bf2 after about 10 seconds of game play. I wonder if it can only run in 1.5 where more ram can be used. I think it maxes out the memory or something because of the dense vegetation?

Many thanks! The Carpathian map was made and tested on BF2 1.50 and it works fine if you have powerful computer. Unfortunately, the overgrowth is too dense, as I said, I will try to reduce number of trees sometime.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web
post Sep 8 2014, 01:06 PM
Post #17

Major

Member No.: 7,791

QUOTE (Frosty98B @ Sep 3 2014, 08:37 PM) *
The Carpathian map was made and tested on BF2 1.50 and it works fine if you have powerful computer. Unfortunately, the overgrowth is too dense, as I said, I will try to reduce number of trees sometime.

Hmm i play tested this one last sunday in coop[64] - as you write too much overgrowth here (too much lags), some spawnpoints are wrong (not in nawmesh), some areas are not playable for Bot vehicles (missing navmesh (see Construct CP ect.pp)).

So please reduce the overgrowth to an lower one, remove some vehicle (civilan/truck) trash at the playground, spread the spawn points a bit (bots/vehicles) and we can do make an good playable one.

Over all - nice one.

This post has been edited by Web: Sep 8 2014, 01:08 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frosty98B
post Sep 6 2016, 11:27 AM
Post #18

Private

The Steel Mill and Forest Stream now have a Singleplayer,
thanks to Dnamro and Death_EnForcer for that!

This post has been edited by Frosty98B: Sep 6 2016, 11:36 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
MasterChiefRulZ
post Sep 7 2016, 06:53 AM
Post #19

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Group: Mr. Admin
Member No.: 48

Awesome work!!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frosty98B
post Sep 8 2016, 09:11 AM
Post #20

Private

QUOTE (MasterChiefRulZ @ Sep 7 2016, 07:53 AM) *
Awesome work!!! smile.gif

I'm glad you like it, Chief! Dherynia 2.0 with the fixed terrain textures (and hopefully a new map as well) coming soon. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
bluehawk112
post Sep 15 2016, 07:51 AM
Post #21

Major

Member No.: 10,005

Hi Frosty98B! I really enjoyed playing your map Dherynia! I like the long sightlines and well-placed cover around the map. It has a sense of flow which I'm always looking for in my maps, and I'm definitely going to be playing it some more.

I also tried your map Carpathian Mountains, but there is too much overgrowth; my game lagged as I moved around or zoomed. Do you think you could reduce the amount of trees? The map looks very nice and I don't think missing a few trees here and there will be too noticeable.

I'm looking forward to whatever you're going to come up with next!

best regards

bluehawk112

This post has been edited by bluehawk112: Sep 15 2016, 07:52 AM

+Quote Post
Frosty98B
post Sep 17 2016, 04:18 PM
Post #22

Private

Hi bluehawk, thank You very much for the kind words, positive feedback always gives me a new motivation. smile.gif

Unfortunately, You're not the only one whose gameplay on the Carpathian Mountains was badly affected by the enormous amount of the trees - no worries, though, it's on my to-fix list just after the Dherynia's terrain textures! biggrin.gif

I'm currently trying to get few new maps to work, so hopefuly they're here soon.

Have a wonderful day, mate! wink.gif

Frosty

--------------------

+Quote Post
virusoo
post Nov 12 2016, 08:46 AM
Post #23

Private

Member No.: 11,836

Already thought about recreating a version of norcha canals
.... good job maps smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dicky Arya
post Nov 24 2016, 01:10 AM
Post #24

Captain

Member No.: 10,994

Can you make a map that just a desert and few vegetation, like in the middle east

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frosty98B
post Jan 7 2017, 06:23 AM
Post #25

Private

QUOTE (Dicky Arya @ Nov 24 2016, 01:10 AM) *
Can you make a map that just a desert and few vegetation, like in the middle east

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't - I'm quite busy with multiple projects at the moment.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2017 - 10:13 PM