Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

AIX CTD
Para11aX
post Dec 15 2017, 06:58 AM
Post #1

Enlisted

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 12,461

So i installed AIX on my pc just fine, it runs perfect, i give AIX files to my brother and Install on his pc, he able to get to the menu, but when he make singleplayer match or tried to join my server he got CTD, (and on the first time it says:cannot find maplist.con) but after that it just CTD no popups or anything please help. i really want to play lan. Thank you for your attention happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
MasterChiefRulZ
post Dec 15 2017, 11:11 AM
Post #2

You know the drill...
Group Icon

Group: Mr. Admin
Member No.: 48

Hello Para11aX welcome to the forums..

Have your brother run AIX 2 in windowed mode. When the error message pops up, hit "printscreen" on the keyboard. Open up Windows "Paint" program and 'paste' the captured screenshot and save it as a .jpg.

Host the image on a free hosting site and post a link here so we can see it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Para11aX
post Dec 16 2017, 09:00 AM
Post #3

Enlisted

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 12,461

QUOTE (MasterChiefRulZ @ Dec 15 2017, 12:11 PM) *
Hello Para11aX welcome to the forums..

Have your brother run AIX 2 in windowed mode. When the error message pops up, hit "printscreen" on the keyboard. Open up Windows "Paint" program and 'paste' the captured screenshot and save it as a .jpg.

Host the image on a free hosting site and post a link here so we can see it.

Thank you for replying, we haven't tried the windowed but i will make sure to try that, about the crash it, he can get in to AIX and go to menu but as soon as he create single player or join my LAN he just crash no warning no nothing. I was gonna tell him to reinstall all, but i want to know first if there's a solution.

and note:the maplist error just occur when he first run AIX , after that he can go into AIX just fine.

This post has been edited by Para11aX: Dec 16 2017, 09:03 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 12:05 AM